This is my blog about the day to day lives of my little flock of pet chickens. They're a happy little flock, although they're totally crackers! If you want a laugh, they'll gladly give you one.


MY BOOK "MUCKY CLUCKERS - TALES FROM THE CHICKEN RUN" IS AVAILABLE AS A PAPERBACK FROM www.muckycluckers.co.uk OR AMAZON http://amzn.to/JDnCGB

For the ebook version, just click the link on the right.





Tuesday 5 July 2011

Latest brooding news

Basically, there isn't any.   Furthermore, we suspect there won't be any happy events from this clutch of eggs since they've been brooded for well over the usual length of time.  

Either Fizz is infertile or he's not doing his job as well as we thought - it's difficult to be sure about the latter since his exuberant tail feathers hide all the action.   There is an element of blame attached to the ladies concerned too. We've sometimes found eggs that weren't under nice warm bits of either Maggie or Tu-Tu.



I shall sit them all down later today and discuss the joys of barbecues! 

PS  Before anyone shouts at me - I don't eat my chickens

No comments: